Atopiclair Cream (non-steroidal dermatitis treatment) 40ml
Atopiclair™ is a non-steroidal atopic dermatitis treatment with proven efficacy. Using it as directed could relieve the itching, burning and pain of atopic dermatitis. Atopiclair™ prevents trans-epidermal water loss for up to 72 hours and offers long-lasting moisture by restoring your child’s natural skin oils. It also acts as a skin barrier – protecting your child from future flare-ups
Place of Origin
Atopiclair™ is very simple to apply and may be used three times a day or as needed. Gently massage into the skin of the affected area.
Atopiclair™ contains glycyrrhetinic acid, telmesteine, powerful moisturising elements like hyaluronic acid and shea butter, as well as widely-recognised anti-oxidants like vitamin C, E and vitis vinifera (grape seed extract).
Atopiclair™ contains shea butter (B. parkii) and patients with a known allergy to this and/ or known history of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients should consult their physcian before using the product.
- ATOPICLAIR is indicated to manage and relieve the itching, burning and pain experienced with various types of dermatoses, including atopic and allergic contact dermatitis. ATOPICLAIR helps to relieve dry, waxy skin by maintaining a moist skin environment, which is beneficial to the healing process.
- The efficacy and safety of ATOPICLAIR for symptomatic treatment of atopic dermatitis has been proven in clinical trials involving more than 600 patients.
- Cream: Apply ATOPICLAIR to the affected skin area three times daily and massage gently into the skin.
- ATOPICLAIR contains shea butter (B. parkii) and patients with a known allergy to this and/or known history of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients should consult a physician before using the product.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.